Accounting software is a critical tool for running any business. It allows you to track:
- Cash – how much do you have?
- Receivables – who owes you?
- Payables – who do you owe?
- Inventory – how much do you have on hand and where is it?
- Order tracking – who has placed orders with me and how can I fill the orders?
- Payroll – how do you pay your employees?
- Forecasting – how much money do I need to run my business?
- Performance – how is your business performing?
As a CPA with twenty years of experience, Greg Hardy specializes in helping businesses design and implement accounting solutions. He is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, working with all of the Intuit QuickBooks Products – Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online and Point-of-Sale. He is also a Sage 100 ERP Implementation and Technical Consultant, and is able to assist clients with all supported versions of the solution. Whether you need help selecting right accounting software, or if you just need to get more information from your existing accounting software, let Greg evaluate your needs and help you make the right decision for your business.